Strange Responses to Tweet - "I Love You, Sweetheart"
I LOVE YOU, SWEETHEART
There was a group of women at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with your husband. The women were asked, ĎHow many of you love your husbands?í
All the women raised their hands.
Then they were asked, ĎWhen was the last time you told your husband you loved him?í
Some women answered today, some yesterday, some didn't remember.
The women were then told to take their phones and send the following text/tweet: I love you, sweetheart.
Then the women were told to exchange phones and read the responding text/tweet messages.
Here are some of the replies:
1. Who is this?
2. Eh, mother of my children, are you sick?
3. I love you too
4. What now? Did you crash the car again?
5. I donít understand what you mean?
6. What did you do now? I wonít forgive you this time.
8. Donít beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?
9. Am I dreaming?
10. If you donít tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.
11. I asked you not to drink anymore. Iíll leave if you are tired of me.
12. Your mother is coming to stay, isnít she??