Strange Answers on High School Tests
* # When you breath, you inspire. When you donít breath, you expire.
* # The pistol of a flower is its only protection against insects.
* A fossil is an extinct animal. The older it is, the more extinct it is.
* When you smell an odorless gas, it is probably carbon monoxide.
* For head colds, use an agonizer to spray the nose until it drops into your throat.
* The moon is a planet just like Earth, only deader.
* Artificial insemination is what the farmer does to the cow instead of the bull.
* Dew is formed on leaves when sun shines down on them and makes them perspire.
* To collect fumes of sulfur, hold a deacon over a flame in a test tube.
* Equator: A managerie lion running around Earth through Africa.
* To remove dust from your eye, pull the eye down over the nose.
* Momentum. What you give a person when they are going away.
* Nitrogen is not found in Ireland, because it is not found in a free state.
* Magnet: Something you can find crawling over a dead cat.
* H20 is hot water. CO2 is cold water.
* Rhubarb: A kind of celery gone bloodshot.
* Vacuum: A large, empty space where the pope lives.
* Respiration is composed of inspiration and then expectoration.
* For a nosebleed: Put the nose lower than the body until the heart stops.
* To prevent contraception use a condominium.
* Blood flows down one leg and up the other
Disclaimer: We do our best to avoid copyrighted material. If anything on this site has been copyrighted by you,
please contact us so we can remove it or give you credit!