* You post squirrel recipes on a website.
* You've ever bought beer online.
* You write to Hewlett-Packard to sponsor a NASCAR team.
* You've modeled your new 'Daisy Dukes' for a webcam.
* You have a celphone headset for your fishing boat.
* Your robot dog is named 'Bubba'.
* You paid more for your computer than you did for your house.
* You subscribe to the chewing tobacco newsgroup.
* Your windows wallpaper is the confederate flag.
* You make John Wayne MP3s.
* Your IM lists are "Hunting buddies" and "Mama'n them".
* Your ringtone is a Hank Williams song.
* You changed beauty shops because they didn't offer websurfing under the hair driers.
* You modified your gunrack to hold a rifle AND your laptop.
* You help install a wireless hotspot zone in your favorite Honky Tonk.
* You've ever called Graceland to tell them their webcam was down.
* You have your monster truck magazine collection on CD-ROM.
* You've ever been to a computer show wearing a Lynyrd Skynyrd T-shirt.
* You've used your shoe's spike heel to pry out a DVD that was stuck in the player.
* Your ISP's office is on a gravel road.
* You sent your husband an Ecard of Dolly Parton on the first day of deer season.
* You have Harley Davidson stickers on your mouse.
* Your Windows sound files are all steel guitar.
* You wrote a really cool flash animation that involves Jack Daniels.
* You've ever emailed a digital photo of your new tattoo.
* You know the GPS coordinates of your deer stand and duck blind.
* You've used a photo editor to see what you'd look like in Tammy Faye makeup.
* You've used a locking CD case to close a bag of salsa chips.
* You've ever gotten Kripsy Kreme icing INSIDE your PDA.
* You've ever spilled moonshine on your Blackberry.
* You wired your grandma's outhouse with broadband just for giggles.
* You have a satellite photo of the Dallas Cowboys' Cheerleaders on your wall.
* You've ever painted a URL on an overpass.
* You've discussed high capacity hard drives while getting your cowboy boots polished.