VOL 1605 - MAY 24, 2017 - Strange Test - Are You From The Ghetto or Suburbs?
Twice weekly E-letter - StrangeCosmos.com - This Week's Feature:
MAY FUN !
Are you ready to review the Best Humor, Coolest Pix and Political Parody on the Internet?
Get ready to jump into something "Strange!"
"Golden, Ripe, Boneless Bananas, 39 Cents A Pound." - Ad in the "Missoulian" by Orange Street Food Farm
"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious." - Alan Minter, Boxer
"I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness." - Alicia Silverstone, Actress
"How to store your baby walker: First, remove baby." - Anonymous Manufacturer
"This is no longer a slum neighborhood. I haven't heard of a Cubs fan being shot in a long time." - Anonymous Wrigley Field Neighbor, Chicago, IL
"During the scrimmage, Tarkanian paced the sideline with his hands in his pockets while biting his nails." - AP report describing Fresno State basketball coach Jerry Tarkanian
"Two grand slams in a week - man, that's seven or eight ribbies right there." - Bill Madlock, Baseball broadcaster
"Men, I want you just thinking of one word all season. One word and one word only: Super Bowl." - Bill Peterson, football coach
Today's Featured Humor : -) - Strange Test - Are You From The Ghetto or Suburbs?
If the statement is true add the points in parenthesis to your score.
Scoring is given at the bottom of the test.
1. You've ever used an album cover or old envelope for a dustpan. (5 points)
2. You've ever put foil on your TV antennas to get better reception. (8 points)
3. You've ever had to use pliers to turn your TV on. (7points)
4. You had to come in the house when the street lights came on. (6 points)
5. You had a candy lady in your neighborhood. (5 + 5 extra points if your house was the candy lady)
6. If you can count more than five police cars in your neighborhood on a daily basis. (3 points)
7. If you ever had to pick your own switch or belt. (3 points for each)
8. If you've ever been beaten with an extension cord. (15 points)
9. If you have ever had to walk to or home from school. (2 points)
10. If you've ever passed someone a note asking "Do you like me?" or "Can I have a chance?" check _yes, _no or _maybe. (7 points)
11. If you have ever used dish washing liquid for bubble bath. (9points)
12. If you have ever mixed up some Kool-Aid and the found that you didn't have any sugar. (4 points & add 4 if you put the pitcher in the refrigerator until you got some sugar)
13. If you have ever played any of the following games. (2 points each): (hide and go seek, freeze tag, captain or momma may I?, or red light..yellow light..green light 123!)
14. If your neighborhood had an ice cream man. (2 points + 2 if he rang a bell + 5 if he played R&B)
15. If you remember any of the following candies. (1 point each): cherry clans, lemon heads, Alexander the grape, ring pops, Chico sticks, baked beans, candy cigarettes, powder packs with the white dip stick, big league chew, "Wine" Candy (jolly ranchers), jaw breakers, and candy necklaces.
16. If you refer to Now and Laters candies as "Nighladers". (6 points)
17. If you've ever ran from the police on foot. (5 points + 5 if you got away)
18. If you remember underoos or the Wonder Woman bra and panty set. (6 points + 4 if you owned some)
19. If you've ever had reusable grease in a container on your stove. (5 points)
20. The batteries in your remote control are held in by a piece of tape. (5 points)
21. If you've ever used any of the following for drinking glasses. (3 points each): jelly jars, mayonnaise jars, mason jars, or peanut butter jars.
22. You've ever covered your furniture in plastic. (2 points)
23. The heels of your feet have ever looked like you had been kicking flour. (1point)
24. If you have ever worn any of the following fragrances. (1 point each): Brute, Hai Karate, Jean Nate, Old Spice, Chloe, English Leather, Stetson, Charlie, or Faberge'.
25. You've ever used Tussy. (9 points)
26. You've never been to the dentist. (10 points + 10 if you've never been to the doctor.)
27. You've ever wore clothes with the tag still on them. (4 points)
28. If you're acquainted with someone with a name as follows. (3 points): Kay-Kay, Lee-Lee, Ree-Ree, Ray-Ray, etc.
29. You have ever paged yourself for any reason. (3 points)
30. You've ever worn house shoes outside of the house. (2 points)
31. You add "ED" or "T" to the end of words already in the past tense (for example, Tooked, Light-Skinneded, kilt, ruint, etc). (3 points)
32. You pronounce words like this (1 point for each example you can think of skrimps or strimps, skreet, axe (ask), member (remember), frigerator, etc.
33. You use nem' to describe a certain group of people (for example Craig and nem' or momma and nem'). (6 points)
34. You've ever had a crack across your windshield and never bothered to get it fixed. (3 points)
35. You've ever driven on a donut more than 2 weeks after your flat. (4 points)
36. You've ever asked a perfect stranger to take a picture with you and told your friends it was someone you dated. (3 points)
37. Your child drops his/her pacifier and you sanitize it by sucking it. (7 points)
38. If you've ever ran a race barefoot in the middle of the street at approximately 11 at night. (10 points)
39. You've ever left a social gathering with a plate. (1 point)
40. You leave a restaurant with silverware, sugar, and/or jelly. (8 points)
41. You think "red" is a flavor of Kool-Aid. (4 points)
42. You can't hold a glass because of the length of your nails. (3 points)
43. The gold teeth in your mouth spell words. (8 points)
44. You don't have your own place but your child has a leather coat and a pair of Jordan's. (5 points)
45. If you've ever had to get to the driver's side of the car through the passenger side door. (8 points)
46. You have ever slept in a chair to avoid messing up your hair. (7 points)
47. You constantly hit *69 and ask, "Did you just call here?" (10 points)
48. You won't answer the phone if you don't recognize the number on the caller id box. (7 points)
49. You know a child who can't speak, but can do the "bank-head bounce." (15 points)
50. You think Tupac is still alive. (20 points)
0 - 30 - You have enjoyed a nice sheltered life in the suburbs.
31 - 60 - Hood movies have given you a little exposure.
61 - 100 - You may have visited the hood a few times or on weekends.
101 - 130 - You probably spent a few years in the hood, and moved to the suburbs.
131 - 160 - You're the genuine article. You are no stranger to hood life.
161 - 200 - You are definitely, without a doubt an expert on life in the hood.
201+ - Congratulations! You are Ghetto Fabulous!
Most Popular - Parody - News - Pix
STRANGE SPORTS FIGHTS - WORLDS WORST FIST FIGHT IN SOCCER! - FUNNY ACTION GIF! - http://www.strangefunvideos.com/content/item/202478.html
STRANGE OLD CELEBRITY FUN - DEAN MARTIN AND FRANK SINATRA WRITE LETTERS ON HOW TO PREPARE A SIGNATURE HAMBURGER! - http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/202479.html
STRANGE ROCK CREATIONS - STRANGE FULL SIZE VOLKSWAGEN ROCK SEDAN - http://www.strangebusiness.com/content/item/202480.html
AWESOME SPIRAL STAIRCASE - MAJESTIC AFRICAN LION NEWEL POST! - WOW! - http://www.strangevacations.com/content/item/202481.html
INFANTS AND BABY FUN - WATCH THIS TODDLER PULL HIS LITTLE SISTERS CRIB OVER TO HIS! - STRONG! - http://www.strangefarmer.com/content/item/202498.html
PARKING LOT KARMA - MERCEDES BENZ PARKED IN FOUR SPOTS IS TRASHED BY MAD CUSTOMERS - http://www.strangemedical.com/content/item/202499.html
GOLF FUN - GREATEST BANK SHOT EVER - OFF A FENCE POST NEXT TO THE PIN! FUN ACTION GIF - http://www.strangeblondes.com/content/item/202500.html
COOL MILITARY PIXS - US NAVY BATTLESHIP MOORED RIGHT DOWNTOWN! USS WISCONSIN BB-64 - GREAT SHOT! - http://www.strangeamericans.com/content/item/202501.html
FOOD FUN - IT DEPARTMENT BIRTHDAY CAKE - COMPUTER MOTHERBOARD CAKE! GEEK HEAVEN! - http://www.strangetrucks.com/content/item/202502.html
GRANDPA GO HOME - SENIOR ON A MOBILITY SCOOTER WAITS FOR LIGHT WITH 2 MOTORCYCLE RIDERS - NO HELMET! - http://www.strangecollege.comcontent/item/202503.html
STRANGE ABANDONED LUXURY CARS - DESERTED EXPENSIVE BENTLEY FROM THE FUKUSHIMA NUCLEAR PLANT DISASTER IN JAPAN 2011! - http://www.strangevehicles.com/content/item/202504.html
STRANGE CAT PIXS - NEIGHBORHOOD CAT NIP PLANTS LOOK LIKE AN OLD TYME OPIUM DEN FOR CATS! - http://www.strangepersons.com/content/item/202505.html
STRANGE WOMENS WRESTLING FUN - BLONDE DOES A BACK-FLIP FROM THE TOP OF THE ROPES! WOW - http://www.strangeoldepictures.com/content/item/202506.html
STRANGE PERSONAL SECURITY FUN - LADY AT ATM BRINGS HER SMITH AND WESSON WHEN WITHDRAWING MONEY - GUARD DOGS NAMED SMITH AND WESSON! - http://www.strangezoo.com/content/item/202507.html
STRANGE OLD CONCEPT CARS - 1956 PONTIAC CLUB DE MAR DREAM CAR - ROCKET SHIP LIKE! - http://www.strangecelebrities.com/content/item/202508.html
STRANGE ANCIENT HISTORY - OLDEST PRESERVED STONE HOUSE IN NORTHERN EUROPE DISCOVERED IN ORKNEY SCOTLAND - - http://www.strangeracer.com/content/item/202509.html
SPORTS FUN - THIS IS WHY THEY CALL IT FOOTBALL - GET IT! - http://www.strangedangers.com/content/item/202511.html
The Featured Pix Category This Week - SZ - STRANGE ANIMAL STUFF - HOUSES - LEASHES - BOWLS -
The Top News Articles & Humor for the Week
Great Thoughts and Memories of Bob Hope - http://www.strangegolf.com/content/item/176336.html
Strange Quotes About Advertising - http://www.strangepolitics.com/content/item/176338.html
An Old Farmer's Advice - http://www.strangemilitary.com/content/item/129138.html
Strange Facts and Useless Information - http://www.strangesports.com/content/item/176339.html
The Featured New Category This Week - SM - MILITARY EQUIPMENT - EXPLOSIONS - ATOMIC BOMB TESTS - HYDROGEN BOMBS
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Because of a number of requests, we are becoming more active of both Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook. We will periodically be Tweeting the latest BEST or Most UNIQUE pictures. WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU FOLLOWING US!
Please Click here to begin following: https://twitter.com/headstranger
Be Sure to Check Out All of the Recent Additions at the "Strange" Family Websites
********** This message printed on recyclable media*********** (Think about it!)
Visit Often - Tell Your Friends - Never Follow!
Do NOT Reply to this automated e-Letter: E-Mail replies to this message will not be seen.
To Remove E-mail Address - http://www.strangecosmos.com/static/unsubscribe.html